Glimpses of Leh (Super Deluxe)
6 Days Tour Cost Inr. 30,248.00
Adults: INR 30,248.00
Extra Persons: INR 21,248.00
Single Supplement: INR 30,248.00
Child 5-12 yrs. (W/O Bed): INR 16,123.00
Total Nights: Leh - 5
Tour Cost Includes
* Accommodation in 3 star Deluxe hotels in twin sharing.
* Daily Breakfast, lunch & Dinner at Hotel at respective.
* All transfers and sight seeing by Innova or Scorpio.
* All monasteries and permit fee included.
* Child below 5 years complimentary.
* All other terms & conditions as per mentioned in our booking form.
Tour Cost Excludes
* Train Fare / Air Fare.
* Entrance fees at sight seeing places if any.
* Personal expenses such as Cold Drink, Mineral Water, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
* Any other expenses which are not specifically included in the "Tour Cost Includes"
* Service Tax @2.58% extra applicable on all above rates.
ITINERARYDay 1 Arrive Leh
Arrive Leh Airport by morning Flight. Transfer to Hotel. Day free for acclimatize.
Day 2 Leh (EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & Hemis Gompa the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Most of the other Drukpa monasteries are the branch monasteries of Hemis. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 Leh (EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP - 18,390 FT.)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung la, the highest Motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft. is around 39 Kms away from Leh. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. Later in the afternoon at leisure for last day shopping and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Leh (FULL DAY EXCURSION)
Post breakfast we down stream the Indus and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh. It is a glorious museum established by Indian army, Kali Mata Temple, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. And Visit to Basgo a certainly the most impressive of Ladakhi citadels despite its ruined state. After visiting above places we drive back to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 5 Leh (EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE â€“ 14,000 FT.)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 Leh - Return
Early morning transfer to Airport for taking the Flight for onwards journey.
Notes:-(B) Breakfast , (L) Lunch , (D) Dinner